Tuesday, August 12, 2008
- Name: Name: Maggie
- Location: New York, United States
Maggie is an avid people watcher who knows a lot about a little and a little about a lot. She also has a degree in geology, which means she can giggle with authority at Dante's Peak, but not much else. She is currently a Peace Corps volunteer in southwest Morocco.
- A Heartfelt Reminder
- "Hot Today, Hot Yesterday....Gonna Be Hot Tomorrow...
- Did You Know Pomegranates Have Really Pretty Flowe...
- So That's What a Drought Looks Like...
- It Rains in the Desert Sometimes!
- Things I've Learned in Morocco
- I Take Walks
- Guess Who Just Took A Government Oath?
- Tell Me I'm Funny....